- Language Creation Society
- ConLanging 101 - introduction to constructing languages
- LanGServices: Language Creation
- The Language Construction Kit
- Artificial Languages
- Dave's Language Creation Notebook
- The MIT Press "Language Creation and Language Change"
- 3rd Language Creation Conference
- Wikipedia article on sound, basic concepts of what sound is and how it travels
- The sounds of English and the International Phonetic Alphabet (with audio files for pronunciation help.)
- International Phonetic Alphabet - Extensive wikipedia article with lots of good info.
- Wikipedia whale song article: How whales produce sound
- How fish produce sound - Includes audio files.
- Marine animals and sound production
- Marine invertebrates sound production
- How dolphins make noise - short film.
- Fish evolution - See the section titled "Lungs".
Examples of constructed languages
- Wikipedia: Quenya
- Ardalambion: The tongues of Arda
- Gripping - another example of a non-sound constructed language
Copyrights of languages
- Know Your Rights: Copyright Law for the Creator of Fan Works - a transcript of a talk given by a copyright lawyer
page revision: 8, last edited: 17 Mar 2010 04:51